Join us at IFE 2017!
Smithfield Foods will be at IFE 2017 from Sunday 19th March to Wednesday 22nd March. Join us on stand S2304 to be in with a chance of winning a trip for 2 to New York City*!
Swing by our American Diner at IFE to enter this fantastic prize draw and whilst you’re there, sample our delicious new cooked chicken range, which will be freshly served every day.
*Full terms and conditions detailed below.
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition (the “Competition”) is organised by Smithfield Foods Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales (Company Reg. No: 02874729) whose registered address is Norfolk Tower, 48-52 Surrey Street, Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom, NR1 3PA. (the “Promoter”).
2. To participate in this Competition, individuals must be resident in United Kingdom and aged 18 or over at the time of entry.
3. This Competition is not open to employees of the Promoter or any group, company, subsidiary or subcontractor of the Promoter or anyone professionally connected with the Competition.
4. No purchase is necessary. Entry is made by submission of a completed physical entry form which must be placed in the allocated entry postbox. Entrants must complete all fields including: Name, Email and Mobile. Entry is restricted to one entry per person. The Competition is open for entry on the following dates and times only in line with the IFE opening hours:
Sunday 19th March 2017 11:00 – 17:00
Monday 20th March 2017 10:00 – 19:30
Tuesday 21st March 2017 10:00 – 17:30
Wednesday 22nd March 2017 10:00 – 16:00
Prize draw will take place on Thursday 23rd March and the winner will be notified by email within 5 days of the draw.
5. Two attempts to contact the winner will be made, after which a new winner will be drawn. The winner must respond to the promoter within 7 days of being contacted. A winner who responds after that period will not be eligible for the prize if a second winner has been contacted.
6. Details of the prize winner are available if a SAE is sent to the promoter at the registered address above.
7. By entering this Competition each participant agrees to be added to Smithfield Foods’ database unless they tick the box on their entry postcard to opt out of any communications.
8. By entering the Competition, the prize winners agree to participate in publicity and material resulting from the Competition if requested to do so by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use the details of the prize winner in any publicity and/or promotional material.
9. For the avoidance of doubt, any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.
10. There is one main prize which consists of a trip for 2 people to New York City which includes:
• Return Economy Class flights – London / New York
• Return transfers – Airport / Hotel
• 4 nights 4* Central New York accommodation sharing a twin or double room
• Dinner at Ellen’s Stardust Diner New York
All selected dates and destinations of the holiday are subject to availability and therefore early booking is recommended. Winners will be offered flights only from airports that offer direct services to New York City.
The Promoter’s travel agent standard terms and conditions apply.
Additional Information for the holiday prizes:
11. The prize does not include any other costs of a personal nature not stated (including spending money), all of which will be the sole responsibility of the winner and his/her guest.
12. Holiday prize must be booked and taken by 30/6/18 and excludes travel over Christmas, Easter and all Bank Holidays including NY fashion week.
13. Bookings must be made through Cloud Nine Incentives Ltd, The Works, 6 West Street, Olney, MK46 5HR (ABTA number: L9097)
14. Please allow where possible a minimum of 4 weeks notice in which to book your prize - please allow more if possible. Once a booking has been confirmed no changes are permitted. If a booking is cancelled no alternative dates will be issued. For the avoidance of doubt, no compensation and/or refund will be provided.
15. All holidays are subject to the terms and conditions of the individual supplier.
16. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any travel loyalty programme, any other discount, discount coupon(s) or voucher(s), promotion(s) or special offer.
17. Once this prize has been issued, the Promoter, shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations caused by (but not limited to) weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, or any other circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter or Travel Companies.
18. There is no cash alternative or refund for unused portions of the prize.
19. The winner and his/her guest must have passports with at least 6 months validity from the day they return to their home country after the holiday prize in order to secure their visa if applicable (which is not included in the prize – the winner and his/her guest will need to organise this). The Promoter or Cloud Nine cannot be held responsible if the prize winner or any of the travelling party fail to obtain the required travel documentation.
20. The prize winner and his/her guest (where applicable) are responsible for and must comply with any health advice / regulations / inoculations required by any holiday destination country. Any associated costs for this are the responsibility of the prize winner and his/her guest (where applicable).
21. Cloud Nine Incentives act as agents – services provided are subject to the conditions specified by the suppliers.
22. The prize is as described, not transferable, not exchangeable for cash and no cash alternative will be offered in the event that the winner is unable to claim or use the prize for any reason.
23. If the advertised prize is not available for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
24. By entering this Competition, participants acknowledge that they have read, understood and accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decision of the Promoter in relation to all matters relating to the Competition, whose decision shall be final; no correspondence shall be entered into.
25. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting the prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, telephone lines or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the participant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the Competition. The promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters relating to the Competition. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
26. Events may occur that render the Competition itself or the awarding or the delivery of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the Competition and the participant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof. Any such variation or amendment will be notified to the prize winner.
27. Any dispute or complaint concerning the competition should be made in written form and addressed to The Promoter, Smithfield Foods Ltd, Norfolk Tower, 48-52 Surrey Street, Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom, NR1 3PA.
28. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute to them shall be subject to the courts of England and Wales.